What does this mean?
On January 1st, 2014, our twitter account @TandFRef will be deactivated as will our Facebook page www.facebook.com/RoutledgeReference.
The reason for this merger
We aim to offer the library community the chance to take full advantage of the Library Lantern brand and to simplify our social media presence. Our followers will now only needs to follow one account for all information from Taylor and Francis.
Why change over to @LibraryLantern I hear you ask, well here are the benefits of the Library Lantern to our followers:
• The primary resource for all librarian news from T&F
• Information beyond just reference products
• Postings from both Books and Journals teams
• Announcements of new content and company initiatives
• Tie-ins with Library Lantern newsletter
• Contests and giveaways of T&F content
• Offers a direct line of communication with T&F Library team.
Switch over to the Library Lantern and benefit from some of the incentives we are offering!
Your loyalty to us is important so with that in mind we are offering anyone who switches over the chance to win some prizes.
The Library Lantern will be offering:
• 10 personal year-long online subscriptions to the LIS Journal of the winner’s choice
• 10 £50 vouchers for goods purchased through the T&F eCommerce site
These 20 winners will be selected at random from our new followers who made the switch before December 31st and will be contacted individually to offer them the chance to claim their prize.
Join us today!
@LibraryLantern is now your definite library resource. It will be the only place to learn about library news and debate from around the world along with info on books, eBooks, journals and other online resources from the Taylor & Francis Group.
Why not sign up to receive the Library Lantern Newsletter!
Published on a quarterly basis, the newsletter brings you updates on initiatives at T&F, plus news on topical issues. http://www.tandf.co.uk/libsite/news/newsletter/