Marxism in World Politics brings students and scholars into contact with recent developments in Marxist approaches to world politics. Written by a distinguished group of scholars, these essays analyze both the traditional and emergent areas of Marxist readings of world politics. These include:
• The imperialism-globalization debate
• Connections between social structures and foreign relations
• The role of identity and imperialist norms in world politics
• The relationship between Marxist and Realist international relations theory
• Relationships between capitalist modernity and the states-system.
By bringing these contributions together Marxism and World Politics provides students and scholars of international relations with a singel accessible volume exploring the contemporary debates in Marxist international relations.
You can view more information on Marxism in World Politics below, or request an e-inspection copy here.
Contesting Global Capitalism
This book brings together internationally-distinguished scholars from History, Philosophy, Development Studies, Geography, and International Relations (IR) to examine recent developments in Marxist approaches to world politics.
Offering original and stimulating analyses of subjects traditionally...
Published April 21st 2010 by Routledge