Highlights for March from Routledge Architecture
With so many great titles publishing during March it is impossible to pick out one favorite so we have listed them all below.
For a full list of new and key backlist titles click here to go to the latest architecture catalog.
- Architecture Follows Nature-Biomimetic Principles for Innovative Design by Ilaria Mazzoleni
- Emergence in Landscape Architecture by Rod Barnett
- This is Not Architecture: Media Constructions edited by Kester Rattenbury
- Architecture, Print Culture and the Public Sphere in Eighteenth-Century France by Richard Wittman (New in Paperback)
- Biographies & Space edited by Dana Arnold, Joanna Sofaer Derevenski (New in Paperback)
- Market Towns by Neil Powe, Trevor Hart, Tim Shaw
- The City Rehearsed: Object, Architecture, and Print in the Worlds of Hans Vredeman de Vries by Christopher Heuer (New in Paperback)
- Building the State: Architecture, Politics, and State Formation in Postwar Central Europe by Virag Molnar
- Design Education for a Sustainable Future by Rob Fleming