New Developmental Psychology and Family Studies Online Catalog
The catalog features new, upcoming and key titles in research methods, statistics, testing and measurement. Enter code DFS14 on checkout to get 20% off!
Featuring resources on:
Using this catalog you can:
• Request a Complimentary Exam Copy or an E-Inspection Copy of qualifying titles
• Buy or pre-order books by adding them to your Shopping Cart, which you will find in My Booklist
• Save books to My Booklist and email it to colleagues, or save it as a spreadsheet for your reference
• Bring up the full details of every book, including blurbs, tables of contents, author bios and reviews
• Preview titles using the View Inside function which is available for many of our books.
Remember to enter code DFS14 on checkout to get 20% off*!
*expires 12/31/2013. Cannot be combined with other offers.
The Developmental Science of Adolescence: History Through Autobiography is the most authoritative account of the leading developmental scientists from around the world. Written by the scholars who shaped the history they are recounting, each chapter is an engaging and personal account of the past,...
Published August 19th 2013 by Psychology Press
From Birth to Five Years, based on the pioneering work of Mary Sheridan, is widely regarded as the go-to reference for health, education and social care professionals, or anyone concerned with the developmental progress of pre-school children. In this new fourth edition, the text has been developed...
Published January 22nd 2014 by Routledge
Cyberbullying is one of the darker and more troubling aspects to the growing accessibility of new media technologies. Children in developed countries engage with cyberspace at younger and younger ages, and the use of the internet as a means to bully and harass has been greeted with alarm by...
Published November 10th 2013 by Psychology Press
This best-selling text integrates the latest research and cutting-edge practice to make an evidence-based case for family policy. It uses examples from around the globe to explain how families support society and how policies support families. The book also moves beyond analysis to action with...
Published January 12th 2014 by Routledge