Why, How and Where Now?
Routledge – 1998 – 272 pages
Financial Regulation presents an important restatement of the purposes and objectives of financial regulation. The authors provide details and data on the scale, nature and costs of regulatory problems around the world, and look at what sort of countries and sectors require special attention and policies. Key topics covered include:
* the need to recast the form of regulation
* incentive structures for financial regulation
* new techniques for risk management
* regulation in emerging countries
* crisis management
* prospects for financial regulation in the future.