By Niki Watts
Routledge – 2004 – 376 pages
Series: Colloquial Series
This second edition of Colloquial Greek has been completely revised and updated to make learning Greek easier and more enjoyable than ever before!
Specially developed by an experienced teacher for self-study and class use, this course offers you a step-by-step approach to spoken Greek. No prior knowledge of the language is required. Colloquial Greek is your best choice in personal language learning. This new edition features:
* Use of the Euro throughout
* References to useful websites containing Greek reading materials
* New dialogues and lively illustrations
* More extensive bilingual glossaries for easy reference
* Emphasis on modern conversational language with clear pronunciation guidance.
By the end of this rewarding course you will be able to communicate confidently and effectively in Greek in a broad range of everyday situations.
Two 60-minute cassettes and CDs are available to complement the book. Recorded by native speakers, this material will help you perfect your pronunciation, listening and speaking skills