Modern French Grammar Workbook
Routledge – 2004 – 112 pages
Series: Modern Grammar Workbooks
Modern French Grammar Workbook, second edition, is an innovative book of exercises and language tasks for all learners of French. The book is divided into two sections:
* section 1 provides exercises based on essential grammatical structures
* section 2 practises everyday functions (e.g. making introductions, apologizing, expressing needs).
A comprehensive answer key at the back of the book enables you to check your progress. Taking into account feedback from the first edition, this second edition now features:
* exercises graded on a 3-point scale according to their level of difficulty
* cross-referencing to the Modern French Grammar, Second Edition, for each and every exercise
* topical exercises that develop vocabulary.
Modern French Grammar Workbook is ideal for all learners of French: beginners, intermediate and advanced students. It can be used both independently and alongside the Modern French Grammar (ISBN 0-415-33162-5).
Margaret Lang is Director of Administration and Isabelle Perez is Teaching Fellow, both at the School of Management and Languages, Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh.