Q&A Business Law
Published February 1st 2012 by Routledge – 232 pages
Series: Questions and Answers
You’ve planned your revision and you know your subject inside out! But how do you apply what you have learned to get the best marks in the examination room?
Routledge Q&As give you the ideal opportunity to practice and refine your exam technique, helping you to apply your knowledge most effectively in an exam situation.
Each book contains approximately fifty essay and problem-based questions on topics commonly found on exam papers, complete with answer plans and fully worked model answers. Our authors have also highlighted common mistakes as well as offering you tips to achieve the very best marks. What’s more, Routledge Q&As are written by lecturers who are also examiners, giving you an exclusive insight into exactly what examiners are looking for in an answer.
New editions for 2012-2013 include:
• An introduction, with essay-writing and exam preparation advice, written specifically to address the unique demands of the subject under consideration.
• ‘Aim Higher’ text boxes offering tips and advice to help those students aiming for top marks to go the extra mile.
• ‘Common Pitfalls’ text boxes showing where students often trip up or highlighting areas of potential confusion, to help students avoid making some of these common mistakes.
• Key cases and legislation, highlighted within the text for ease of reference.
• Boxed answer plans after each question, outlining the major points students should be aiming to convey in their answer.
• Books in the series are also supported by a companion website offering online essay-writing tutorials, podcasts, bonus Q&As and multiple-choice questions to help you focus your revision more effectively.
"These books are brilliant! The Q & As sound so similar to our real exam questions.. I would definitely recommend these to all students on the LLB and also for students refreshing their knowledge for the LPC"
NEW GRADUATE JUST ABOUT TO START LPC
"What a relief! A book I can understand quickly.. I’ll be using these this year"
SECOND YEAR UNDERGRADUATE
"This is an excellent series, which hits the target at a remarkable number of levels. The clarity of its reference points makes it ideal for students new to undergraduate study, while at the same time being the perfect ‘refresher’ book for students about to start on professional courses. More than that, the series is great as a ‘starter pack’ for non-specialist students covering elements of law as part of their wider studies, and invaluable for teaching international students studying the English common law from abroad."
FIONA E.C. KING - LAW LECTURER (for almost 30 years in Universities & Business Schools in the UK and Europe)
1. Legal System. 2. Courts and Legal Personnel. 3. Contract Law. 4. Sales of Goods. 5. Tort Law. 6. Agency. 7. Partnership. 8. Company Law. 9. Employment Law. 10. Business Property and Information Law
Janice Denoncourt is a Senior Lecturer in Law at Nottingham Trent University.