Autobiographical Writing and Identity in EFL Education
By Shizhou Yang
To Be Published June 14th 2013 by Routledge – 288 pages
Series: Routledge Research in Education
The book explores the pedagogical potential of autobiographical writing in English-as-a-foreign language, approaching the topic from an educational, longitudinal, dialogical, and social perspective to provide a valuable resource for language teachers and researchers.
2. Contexualizing Autobiographical Writing and Identity Work
3. Researching Autobiographical Writing and Identity Work across Languages
4. Abby: "A Butterfly Has No Soul"
5. Matt: "The Smile Became Special"
6. Beth: "A Wonderful Book"
7. Anne: "A Small Clean Warm Plastic"
8. Comparisons Across the Four Case Studies