Course Notes: Equity and Trusts
Routledge – 2014 – 264 pages
Series: Course Notes
Course Notes is designed to help you succeed in your law examinations and assessments. Each guide supports revision of an undergraduate and conversion GDL/CPE law degree module by demonstrating good practice in creating and maintaining ideal notes. Course Notes will support you in actively and effectively learning the material by guiding you through the demands of compiling the information you need.
• Written by expert lecturers who understand your needs with examination requirements in mind
• Covers key cases, legislation and principles clearly and concisely so you can recall information confidently
• Contains easy to use diagrams, definition boxes and work points to help you understand difficult concepts
• Provides self test opportunities throughout for you to check your understanding
• Illustrates how to compile the ideal set of revision notes
• Covers the essential modules of study for undergraduate llb and conversion-to-law GDL/CPE courses.
Chapter 1 Equity And Trusts – An Overview Chapter 2 The Trust And Other Concepts Chapter 3 The Three Certainties Chapter 4 Constitution And Formalities Chapter 5 The Beneficiary Principle And Non-Charitable Purpose Trusts Chapter 6 Secret Trusts Chapter 7 Charities Chapter 8 Implied Trusts Chapter 9 Fiduciary Duties And Conflicts Of Interest Chapter 10 Control Of Trustees Chapter 11 Duties Of Trustees Chapter 12 Powers Of Trustees Chapter 13 Variation Of Trusts Chapter 14 Breach Of Trust And Remedies Chapter 15 Equitable Remedies
Simon Barnett is Senior Lecturer at the School of Law, University of Hertfordshire.