Psychoanalytic Inquiry, 12.3
Edited by Andrew Schwartz
Routledge – 1992 – 134 pages
First published in 1992. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Prologue, Andrew Schwartz, M.D., Issue Editor
- Classical Psychoanalysis and Classical Conditioning: Guilt (and Other Affects) by Association, David E. M. Cooper, Ph.D.
- The Instincts Revisited, June L. Hadley, M.D.
- Consciousness: A Brain-Centered, Informational Approach, David D. Olds, M.D.
- Not Art But Science: Applications of Neurobiology, Experimental Psychology, and Ethology to Psychoanalytic Technique. I: Neuroscientifically Guided Approaches to Interpretive "What's" and "When's, " Andrew Schwartz, M.D.
- Experimental Studies of Higher Cortical Functions That Proceed Without Conscious Awareness, Bruce E. Wexler, M.D.
Epilogue, Andrew Schwartz, M.D.