Psychoanalytic Inquiry, 10.3
Edited by Richard C. Marohn
Routledge – 1994
First published in 1994. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Prologue, Richard C. Marohn, M.D., Issue Editor
- The Corrective Emotional Experience: Is Reconsideration Due?, Robert W. Wallerstein, M.D.
- The Meeting of Needs in Psychoanalysis, Patrick J. Casement, M.D.
- The Elements of a Corrective Selfobject Experience, Howard A. Bacal, M.D.
- The Corrective Emotional Experience: Reflections in Retrospect, Jule P. Miller, Jr., M.D.
- Group Analysis and the Corrective Emotional Experience: Is It Relevant? Malcolm Pines, F.R.C.P., F.R.C. PSYCH., D.P.M.
- Some Comments on the Alexander Technique, Hanna Segal, M.D., CH.B., F.R.C.PSYCH
- The Psychoanalyst's Corrections and the Patient's Emotional Experience, Richard C. Marohn, M.D.
- Clinical Responsiveness: Corrective or Empathic?, Ernest W. Wolf, M.D.
- The Corrective Emotional Experience-Its Place in Current Technique, Theodore J. Jacobs, M. D.
Epilogue, Ernest W. Wolf, M.D.