Manual Business French
Routledge – 1996 – 432 pages
Manual of Business French is the most comprehensive, single-volume reference handbook for students and professionals using French.
Designed for all users, no matter what level of language skill, this manual comprises five parts:
* A 6000-word, two-way Glossary of the most useful business terms
* A 100-page Written Communications section giving models of 50 letters, faxes and documents
* An 80-page Spoken Situations section covering face-to-face and telephone situations
* A short reference Grammar outlining the major grammar features of French
* A short Business Facts section covering esential information of the country or countries where French is used
Written by an experienced native and non-native speaker team, this unique volume is an essential, one-stop reference for all students and professionals studying or working in business and management where French is used.