Skip to Content

Book Search

1-3 of 3 results for Author: steven pike (sorted by Publication Date, showing all)
  1. Destination Marketing

    2nd Edition

    By Steven Pike

    To Be Published November 1st 2015 by Routledge

  2. Destination Marketing

    By Steven Pike, Steven Pike

    The tourism market is fiercely competitive. No other market place has as many brands competing for attention, and yet only a handful of countries account for 75% of the world’s visitor arrivals. The other 200 or so are left to fight for a share of the remaining 25%. Therefore, destination marketers...

    Published March 11th 2008 by Routledge

  3. Destination Marketing Organisations

    By Steven Pike

    Series: Routledge Advances in Tourism

    Travellers are now spoilt by choice of available holiday destinations. In today's crowded tourism market place, destination competitiveness demands an effective marketing organisation. Two themes underpin Destination Marketing Organisations. The first is the challenges associated with promoting...

    Published November 13th 2004 by Routledge

Simple Book Search

  1. Date-range:

Advanced Book Search

We suggest filling in as few fields as possible – this usually retrieves the best selection of search results.

Search Options
  1. Date-range: