American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology/Psychology Press Continuing Education Series
The AACN/Psychology Press Continuing Education Series publishes authored and edited volumes containing a blend of cutting-edge primary research and practical/professional material for clinicians, researchers, and students of clinical neuropsychology and clinical psychology.
Each volume is written or edited by leading scholars in the field and is specifically designed to assist readers in advancing their relevant research or professional activities in clinical neuropsychology.
Volumes in this series have been selected by the series editors because they provide one or more of the following:
- overview of a core or emerging area of concern to clinical neuropsychologists;
- in-depth examination of a specific area of research or practice in clinical neuropsychology;
- update of a neglected or controversial clinical application;
- information pertaining to relevance of a new interdisciplinary discovery/technique to neuropsychological function; or
- current ethical matters and other professional considerations in the application of new knowledge or methods to the understanding of neuropsychological functions.
AACN Online System
Any licensed psychologist who reads one of the books in the AACN/Psychology Press series will be able to earn CE credits by reading designated books and completing an online quiz.
To Receive Online Credit:
- Read one of the CE-designated books in its entirety
- Access the CE quiz online at the AACN website
- Register for the specific book for which you wish to receive CE credit, and
- Complete all questions on the quiz.
The estimated time to read the book and complete the related quiz is determined by the length of each book, which also determines the number of possible credits.
The cost of CE credits is noted on the AACN website, and is reduced for AACN members and affiliates. Credit will be awarded to individuals scoring 80% or higher on the quiz. Participants will receive an immediate confirmation of credits earned by email.
CE Accreditation Statement
AACN is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. AACN maintains responsibility for this program and its content.