Cross-Curricular Teaching and Learning in...
This new series brings together the ongoing debates about personalised learning, creativity and ICT in education, with a cross-curricular focus to establish a principled framework for cross-curricular teaching and learning in secondary schools. Each book analyses the general principles and pedagogies underpinning cross-curricular themes with practical steps for students and teachers to implement in the classroom.
Key features of the books include:
- Theoretical examination of key issues
- Suggested pedagogical frameworks
- A wide range of case studies
- Frameworks for assessment and evaluation
- Practical tasks and questions for reflective practice.