Working in Asia
This series is designed to offer a fresh and added dimension to the standard academic texts in the area of Asian Business. The titles in the series aim to show how corporations in Asia work in practice, and how change is being experienced by individual members of these organisations. The series will be of interest to students and also to new managers assessing the Asian job market and working environment. Working in Asia is designed to:
* provide readable texts illustrating topics relevant to studies of contemporary business management in Asia
* take an insider's view of changes impacting on the experience of working in corporations in Asia
* illustrate how and why these changes are occurring
* illustrate vividly how individual members of these corporations are recognizing opportunities arising from change
* make general predictions on how working in and with corporations in Asia will change in the near future.