Studies on Neuropsychology, Neurology and Cognition
The series Studies on Neuropsychology, Neurology and Cognition provides state-of-the-art overviews of key areas of interest to a range of clinicians, professionals, researchers, instructors, and students working in clinical neuropsychology, neurology, rehabilitation, and related fields.
Topics cover a broad spectrum of core issues related to theory and practice concerning brain and behavior, and include:
- Practical and professional issues (e.g. diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation)
- Cognitive development over the lifespan (e.g. child, geriatric)
- Domain-specific cognitive issues (e.g. sport, toxicology)
- Methodology related to brain and behavior (e.g. functional brain imaging, statistics and research methods)
- Essential related issues (e.g. ethics, minorities and culture, forensics)
The authors, editors, and contributors to each title are internationally recognized professionals and scholars in their field. Each volume provides an essential resource for clinicians, researchers, and students wanting to update and advance their knowledge in their specific field of interest.
Many news titles are currently in development, so please return often to this website for continually updated information on new and forthcoming publications.