Chanakya Arya is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering at University College, London. Design of Structural Elements is now in it's third edition this popular textbook provides a concise single volume introduction to the design of structural elements in concrete, steel, timber, masonry and composites. Up to date design principles and guidance are given in line with both British Standards and Eurocodes, current as of late 2007. An accompanying solutions manual is available online.
- Building and Construction Author of the Month
- Built Environment Support Materials
- Civil Engineering Author of the Month
- Companion Websites
- Earthscan from Routledge Blog
- Our Professional Energy Books
- Planning Author of the Month