Over 30,000 eBook titles in the Humanities, Social Sciences, Behavioural Sciences, STM and Law from leading imprints, including Routledge, Psychology Press and Earthscan.
Our range of publishing covers Handbooks and Companions, Textbooks, Major Reference Works, Monographs and supplementary texts across many specialist disciplines, each one hosting a range of electronic titles that represent the high quality of Taylor & Francis publishing.
Key Benefits for Libraries:
- 75% of our eBooks are completely DRM-free
- simultaneous publication with the print version
- MARC records provided FREE of charge for easy integration into your library’s catalogue
- quick search across all metadata, advanced search across all full text
- saved searches are an alternative way to keep up-to-date with a research topic
- book abstracts and table of contents listings are available free of charge through CrossRef on all titles
- Athens Authentication compliant
- COUNTER compliant usage statistics
- users can print or copy desired pages or chapters from your collection.
- flat annual subscription fee per title
- outright purchase option with perpetual ownership.
These multi-disciplinary packages are hand-picked by our editorial team and offer the opportunity to subscribe to small amounts of outstanding Routledge content in various sub disciplines. New titles are added every year.
The following collections are available:
- Development Studies
- The Environment
- Human Rights
- The Internet
- Medieval Studies
- Race & Ethnicity
- Social & Cultural Theory
We currently offer 18 eCollections. These collections offer excellent value-for-money, bringing together a huge range of hand-picked eBooks, grouped within specific subject areas, from Economics and Geography to Middle East Studies and Sociology.
Each subject-specialised collection is updated with the latest titles as they are published. You can purchase or subscribe to these collections as a whole, or can purchase or subscribe to smaller sub-collections within each subject area. For example, within our Law eCollection there are sub-collections for Commercial Law, International Law, Legal Theory etc.
So please go ahead and browse our selection of eCollections here to see which eBooks are available in each one, and which sub-collections are also available.