World Who’s Who
At the forefront of international biographical reference, the World Who’s Who brings together in one convenient online tool hard-to-find details on the most prominent and influential individuals around the world.
From heads of state, politicians, religious leaders and ambassadors, to the eminent and successful in business and finance, science and technology, film, music, fashion, sport, literature and the performing arts, the World Who's Who outlines the lives and achievements of over 60,000 of the most distinguished men and women from every country in the world.
Entries typically provide full name, titles and qualifications, nationality, date and place of birth, family details, current position, education, career details to date, honours and awards, publications, artistic achievements and detailed contact information.
- comprehensive: includes over 60,000 entries from the entire Europa Biographical Reference Series, including from the prestigious International Who’s Who
- regular updates: biographical data updated regularly, with daily updates of important career changes and obituaries
- new entries: thousands of new entries each year
- living and deceased: archived profiles of deceased entrants
- personal contact details: users can compile even more information using unique direct links to websites and entrant’s email addresses
- current and accurate data: entrants are asked on a regular basis to update their own biographical entries, ensuring currency and accuracy
- enhanced search functionality: advanced search options allow users to search by name, nationality, profession or date or place of birth and filter by gender and entry status (living or deceased).
“Given the quick access and browse features, the electronic version of the index offers much for the researcher that is not possible with the print edition. Highly recommended for those in need of international biographical listings.” – Reference Reviews