Welcome to the Routledge Revision website - your path to exam success!
Routledge revision titles are your complete guides to core examinable areas of the undergraduate law curriculum and the CPE/GDL. Their concise text, user-friendly layout and helpful learning features make them the ideal revision aids to help you on your way to top marks.
Fully updated and revised with all the most important recent legal developments, Routledge Q&As and Lawcards are indispensable revision tools.
Click on the covers below to access the subject resources for each Q&A and Lawcard
Revision with Routledge
Routledge Q&As give you the tools to practice and refine your exam technique, showing you how to apply your knowledge to maximum effect in an exam situation. Each book contains up to fifty essay and problem-based questions on the most commonly examined topics, complete with answer plans, expert guidance, and fully worked model answers.
These new editions for 2013-2014 offer:
- Advice on getting started: an introduction presents carefully tailored advice on how to approach assessment for your subject
- Guidance from Examiners for each question: ‘How to Answer this Question’ sections outline crucial points to consider, while ‘Notes from the Marker’ demonstrate how model answers meet marking criteria
- Highlighted Tips and Pitfalls: ‘Aim Higher’ and ‘Common Pitfalls’ boxes point toward ways to gain marks, as well as the most common areas of confusion
- Visual features to aid clarity and memorisation: ‘Applying the Law’ diagrams demonstrate where difficult legal principles are at stake in questions , while ‘Answer Structure’ diagrams illustrate key points for model answers
Books in the series are also supported by a Companion Website that offers online essay-writing tutorials, podcasts, bonus Q&As and multiple-choice questions to help you focus your revision more effectively.
Titles in the series: Business Law; Civil Liberties & Human Rights; Company Law; Commercial Law; Constitutional & Administrative Law; Contract Law; Criminal Law; Employment Law; English Legal System; Equity & Trusts; European Union Law; Evidence; Family Law; Intellectual Property Law; Jurisprudence; Land Law; Medical Law; Torts
'...an excellent starting point for any enthusiastic reviser. The books are concise and get right down to the nitty-gritty of each topic.' - Lex Magazine
Routledge Lawcards are your complete, pocket-sized guides to key examinable areas of the undergraduate law curriculum and the CPE/GDL. Their concise text, user-friendly layout and compact format make them an ideal revision aid. Helping you to identify, understand and commit to memory the salient points of each area of the law, shouldn’t you make Routledge Lawcards your essential revision companions?
Fully updated and revised with all the most important recent legal developments, Routledge Lawcards are now packed with even more features:
- Revision checklists help you to consolidate the key issues within each topic
- Colour coded highlighting really makes cases and legislation stand out
- Full tables of cases and legislation make for easy reference
- Boxed case notes pick out the cases that are most likely to come up in exams
- Diagrams and flowcharts clarify and condense complex and important topics
Titles in the series: Commercial Law; Company Law; Constitutional Law; Contract Law; Criminal Law; Employment Law; English Legal System; European Union Law; Evidence; Equity and Trusts; Family Law; Human Rights; Intellectual Property Law; Jurisprudence; Land Law; Tort Law