Welcome to the Companion Website for Interpersonal Communication: Putting Theory into Practice by Denise Solomon and Jennifer Theiss! Watch the video below to hear what advice the authors have for students using their book.
On this website, both students and instructors will find a wealth of resources to help them further illuminate and utilize the theories and skills discussed in the text. These resources include:
- Forms to complete the How Do You Rate? assessments
- Forms to complete the Communication in Action activities
- A list of Resources for a Closer Look, including web links and book and film suggestions
- The Communication Café, in which Scholar Spotlight videos and author introductions to the different parts of the text can be viewed.
- Instructor’s Manual, with suggestions for in-class activities, assignable projects, and useful video clips
- Sample syllabi for multiple course formats
- PowerPoint lectures (with art from text)
- Testbank questions