FREE ACCESS: The Effects of a Goal Setting Intervention on Productivity and Persistence in an Analogue Work Task
FREE ACCESS: The Use of Video Modeling, Prompting, and Feedback to Increase Credit Card Promotion in a Retail Setting
Aim & Scope
Now ranked 154/172 in Management and 69/75 in Psychology, Applied
©2014 Thomson Reuters, 2013 Journal Citation Reports®
Aims and Scope:
The Journal of Organizational Behavior Management -
the official journal of the OBM Network (www.obmnetwork.com)
- is a periodical devoted specifically to scientific principles to improve organziational performance through behavior change. The journal publishes research and review articles, reports from the field, discussions, and book reviews on the topics that are critical to today's organization development practitioners, operations managers, and human resource professionals.
The journal focuses on specific topics such as:
- Applied Behavior Analysis Concepts and Principles
- Performance Management
- Behavioral Systems Analysis
- Performance Measurement and Evidence-Based Management
- Goal Setting, Feeback, and Incentive Programs
- Performance Based Instruction
- Contingency Assessment
- Human Resource issues (absenteeism, tardiness, and turnover)
- Operational issues (shrink, productivity, and quality)
The Journal of Organizational Behavior Management
occasionally produces thematic issues that concentrate on a single, highly relevant topic. Thematic issues focus on Behavioral Economics, Behavioral Safety, Behavioral System Analysis, and Statistical Process Control.
Peer Review Policy:
All research articles in this journal have undergone rigorous blind peer review, based on initial editor screening and anonymous refereeing by 3-4 anonymous referees. Invited articles and book reviews undergo editorial review.
Publication office: Taylor & Francis, Inc., 530 Walnut Street, Suite 850, Philadelphia, PA 19106.