FREE ARTICLE (until 12/31/10): Enhancing Incentive Programs with Proximal Goals & Immediate Feedback Engineered Labor Standards & Technology...
FREE ARTICLE (until 12/31/10): A Comparison Between Survey and Verbal Choice Methods of Identifying Potential Reinforcers Among Employees
Aim & Scope
Impact Factor now 1.229
Now ranked 79/168 in Management and 39/73 in Psychology, Applied
©2012 Thomson Reuters, 2011 Journal Citation Reports®
Aims and Scope:
The Journal of Organizational Behavior Management -
the official journal of the OBM Network (www.obmnetwork.com)
- is a periodical devoted specifically to scientific principles to improve organziational performance through behavior change. The journal publishes research and review articles, reports from the field, discussions, and book reviews on the topics that are critical to today's organization development practitioners, operations managers, and human resource professionals.
The journal focuses on specific topics such as:
- Applied Behavior Analysis Concepts and Principles
- Performance Management
- Behavioral Systems Analysis
- Performance Measurement and Evidence-Based Management
- Goal Setting, Feeback, and Incentive Programs
- Performance Based Instruction
- Contingency Assessment
- Human Resource issues (absenteeism, tardiness, and turnover)
- Operational issues (shrink, productivity, and quality)
The Journal of Organizational Behavior Management
occasionally produces thematic issues that concentrate on a single, highly relevant topic. Thematic issues focus on Behavioral Economics, Behavioral Safety, Behavioral System Analysis, and Statistical Process Control.
Peer Review Policy: All research articles in this journal have undergone rigorous blind peer review, based on initial editor screening and anonymous refereeing by 3-4 anonymous referees. Invited articles and book reviews undergo editorial review.
Publication office: Taylor & Francis, Inc., 325 Chestnut Street, Suite 800, Philadelphia, PA 19106.