Aim & Scope
Impact Factor 1.647
5-Year Impact Factor 2.93
© 2014 Thomson Reuters, 2014 Journals Citation Reports ®
The European Review of Social Psychology (ERSP)
is an international open-submission review journal, published under the auspices of the European Association of Social Psychology.
It provides an outlet for substantial, theory-based reviews of empirical work addressing the full range of topics covered by the field of social psychology. Potential authorship is international, and papers are edited with the help of a distinguished, international editorial boar
Articles published in ERSP typically review a programme of the author’s own research, as evidenced by the author's own papers published in leading peer-reviewed journals. We welcome theoretical contributions that are underpinned by a substantial body of empirical research, which locate the research programme within a wider body of published research in that area, and provide an integration that is greater than the sum of the published articles. We also publish conventional reviews and meta-analyses. We do not publish original empirical studies.
The Editors welcome submissions that fit these criteria, and invite initial enquiries about the relevance of submission accompanied by a short outline.
Peer Review Integrity
All published review articles in this journal have undergone rigorous peer review, based on initial screening and refereeing by the Editors and at least two independent, expert referees.
Purchase previous volumes
Previous volumes are available to purchase in print for non-subscribers. Click on the volume number for further information:
- Volume 24 (2013) Published July 2014. ISBN 978-1-13-882408-9
- Volume 23 (2012) Published February 2013. ISBN 978-1-84872-777-9
- Volume 22 (2011) Published May 2012. ISBN 978-1-84872-766-3
- Volume 21 (2010) Published May 2011. ISBN 978-1-84872-747-2
- Volume 20 (2009) Published April 2010. ISBN 978-1-84872-735-9
- Volume 19 (2008) Published April 2009. ISBN 978-1-84872-704-5
- Volume 18 (2007) Published March 2008. ISBN 978-1-84169-841-0
- Volume 17 (2006) Published March 2007. ISBN 978-1-84169-827-4
- Volume 16 (2005) Published March 2006. ISBN 978-1-84169-943-1
- Volume 15 (2004) Published March 2005. ISBN 978-1-84169-942-4
- Volume 14 (2003) Published March 2004. ISBN 978-1-84169-941-7
- Volume 13 (2002) Published May 2003. ISBN 978-1-84169-940-0
Taylor & Francis makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of all the information (the "Content") contained in its publications. However, Taylor & Francis and its agents and licensors make no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the Content and disclaim all such representations and warranties whether expressed or implied to the maximum extent permitted by law. Any views expressed in this publication are the views of the authors and are not the views of Taylor & Francis.