The Research Methods and Statistics Arena provides researchers, instructors and students in Research Methods and Statistics with information on the range of books and journals by Psychology Press, Routledge Mental Health and Guilford Press, as well as links to various online resources, including societies and associations, upcoming conferences, and support groups
Featured news and products from Routledge Research Methods and Statistics…
"Hinton and colleagues once again offer a comprehensible text on SPSS that is sure to be as accessible to students as the first edition was. Users will find the same helpful features for each chapter – an introduction to the statistical test, the procedures illustrated with data view and output file images, explanations for novice and advanced users, advice boxes, and FAQs. The colored graphics are a valuable addition that will aid users greatly as they run their tests and analyze their output files. A highly-recommended resource for SPSS users of all levels."
– Jocelyn Clare R. Hermoso,San Francisco State University, USA
To receive your complimentary exam copy for your upcoming course, please click here.
"This book really delivers on its title: It provides in-depth explanations of the reasoning behind statistical analyses. It gives students a solid understanding of some of the most important current statistical analyses, with all their conditions and pitfalls. That is exactly what is needed." – Katrin Erk, The University of Texas at Austin, USA
To request a complimentary copy, please click here.
This is the first book to demonstrate the application of power analysis to the newer more advanced statistical techniques that are increasingly used in the social and behavioral sciences. Both basic and advanced designs are covered. Readers are shown how to apply power analysis to techniques such as hierarchical linear modeling, meta-analysis, and structural equation modeling.
Reasoning research has long been associated with paper and pencil tasks in which peoples’ reasoning skills are judged against established normative conventions. However, there has been a recent revolution in the range of techniques, empirical methods and paradigms used to examine reasoning behavior. New Approaches in Reasoning Research brings to the fore these new pioneering research methods and empirical findings.
We have put together this online catalog filled with the latest psychology books published by Psychology Press, Routledge and Guilford Press.
Click here to opt in to receive the monthly Routledge Psychology Newsletter!
Browse books by subjects/disciplines within Research Methods and Statistics
Learn more about our diverse book series and collections of our best books
New textbooks in established subject areas for students at all stages of their degree
The courses below offer a listing of the most current textbooks from Routledge Research Methods and Statistics. You can also continue browsing our complete catalog of textbook options. If you'd like to consult with one of our representatives, browse our contact listings.
Many of our key textbooks and course books have companion websites that provide additional resources to educators and students such as; information, downloads, tools and supplemental materials for the books they accompany.
- An Introduction to Statistical Concepts, 3rd edition
- Applied Multivariate Statistics for the Social Sciences
- Approaching Multivariate Analysis, 2nd Edition, A Practical Introduction
- Beginner’s Guide to Structural Equation Modeling, 3rd Edition
- IBM SPSS for Intermediate Statistics
- IBM SPSS for Introductory Statistics
- Introduction to Psychometric Theory
- Learning From Data, 3rd Edition
- Measurement Theory in Action
- Multilevel Analysis
- Quantitative Data Analysis with IBM SPSS 17, 18 & 19
- Quantitative Psychological Research
- Research Design and Statistical Analysis, 3rd Edition
- Research Methods in Applied Settings, 2nd Edition
- Statistical Power Analysis A Simple and General Model for Traditional and Modern Hypothesis Tests,3e
- Statistical Power Analysis with Missing Data, A Structural Equation Modeling Approach
- Statistics in Plain English, Third Edition
- Strategies and Tactics of Behavioral Research, Third Edition
- Test Theory: A Unified Treatment
Browse and download our Catalogs, brochures and leaflets
New, Upcoming and Key Titles 2014
New, Upcoming and Key Titles 2014