The Research Methods and Statistics Arena provides researchers, instructors and students in Research Methods and Statistics with information on the range of books and journals by Psychology Press, Routledge Mental Health and Guilford Press, as well as links to various online resources, including societies and associations, upcoming conferences, and support groups
Featured news and products from Routledge Research Methods and Statistics…
"Graduate students and new professionals will benefit from the author’s considerable experience. … The writing style is clear, easy to follow and understand, and appropriate for the intended audience" – David H. Demo, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, USA
To read more about this textbook, please click here.
To request a complimentary copy for your course, please click here.
Just Published "[This] is the only textbook I know of that presents multilevel regression modeling and structural equation modeling as part of a combined framework. … The revisions … prepare readers to understand both procedures and to conduct both types of analyses. … The changes make the book a better teaching tool. … It would be an excellent choice for students who take my multilevel regression modeling course … [and] … my design of experiments course." – Laura M. O’Dwyer, Boston College, USA
Browse the new Psychology and Mental Health Special Issues as Books catalog. A special issue as a book (SPIB) is a special themed issue of a journal which is republished as a book. SPIBs give you the opportunity to read just the special issue which interests you without having to subscribe to the journal.
Dominic Shryane is Senior Editor, Routledge Major Works. Dominic kindly answered some questions about the Routledge Major Works program and about his role.
Are you someone's carer? Download a FREE white paper on how to build effective home and family care-giving.
Join Routledge in raising awareness of the range of mental health challenges that face millions of Americans each day. We've compiled a dynamic set of tips, resources, interactive content, and special offers to help you and your loved ones work toward optimal mental health and sustainable happiness.
Want to go more in depth? Use the code MHM15 to get 20% off* your order.
Browse books by subjects/disciplines within Research Methods and Statistics
Learn more about our diverse book series and collections of our best books
New textbooks in established subject areas for students at all stages of their degree
The courses below offer a listing of the most current textbooks from Routledge Research Methods and Statistics. You can also continue browsing our complete catalog of textbook options. If you'd like to consult with one of our representatives, browse our contact listings.
Many of our key textbooks and course books have companion websites that provide additional resources to educators and students such as; information, downloads, tools and supplemental materials for the books they accompany.
- An Introduction to Multilevel Modeling Techniques, 3rd Edition
- An Introduction to Statistical Concepts, 3rd edition
- Applied Multivariate Statistics for the Social Sciences
- Approaching Multivariate Analysis, 2nd Edition, A Practical Introduction
- Beginner’s Guide to Structural Equation Modeling, 3rd Edition
- Categorical and Nonparametric Data Analysis
- IBM SPSS for Intermediate Statistics
- IBM SPSS for Introductory Statistics
- Learning From Data, 3rd Edition
- Longitudinal Analysis
- Measurement Theory in Action
- Multilevel Analysis
- Quantitative Data Analysis with IBM SPSS 17, 18 & 19
- Quantitative Psychological Research
- Research Design and Statistical Analysis, 3rd Edition
- Research Methods and Statistics in Psychology, 6th Edition
- Research Methods in Applied Settings, 2nd Edition
- Statistical Power Analysis A Simple and General Model for Traditional and Modern Hypothesis Tests,3e
- Statistical Power Analysis with Missing Data, A Structural Equation Modeling Approach
- Statistical Power Analysis, 4th Edition
- Statistics in Plain English, Third Edition
- Strategies and Tactics of Behavioral Research, Third Edition
- Test Theory: A Unified Treatment
Browse and download our Catalogs, brochures and leaflets
New, Upcoming and Key Titles 2015
New, Upcoming and Key Titles 2015