The Research Methods and Statistics Arena provides researchers, instructors and students in Research Methods and Statistics with information on the range of books and journals by Psychology Press, Routledge Mental Health and Guilford Press, as well as links to various online resources, including societies and associations, upcoming conferences, and support groups
Featured news and products from Routledge Research Methods and Statistics…
"Lisa Harlow empowers readers to master the art of multivariate analysis with her latest edition. The book guides readers from assumption testing to interpretation and write-up by providing us with pertinent examples and computer-generated output (SPSS, SAS) for the leading multivariate methods utilized in social science research." – Jennifer Ann Morrow, University of Tennessee, USA
To request your complimentary copy of The Essence of Multivariate Thinking, please click here.
"Advanced Methods in Family Therapy Research briefly comprehensively and succinctly charts the territory of research methods for assessing couple and family therapy. Richard Miller and Lee Johnson have assembled a superb set of authors who illuminate every aspect of research ranging from basic concepts, such as how to develop research ideas and conduct analyses, to more specialized topics such as cultural adaption research and specific technologies. This book should be an essential great resource for graduate courses in family research and a part of every family researcher’s library." -- Jay Lebow, Ph.D., Clinical Professor of Psychology, The Family Institute at Northwestern and Northwestern University To request a complimentary copy, please click here.
This is the first book to demonstrate the application of power analysis to the newer more advanced statistical techniques that are increasingly used in the social and behavioral sciences. Both basic and advanced designs are covered. Readers are shown how to apply power analysis to techniques such as hierarchical linear modeling, meta-analysis, and structural equation modeling.
Reasoning research has long been associated with paper and pencil tasks in which peoples’ reasoning skills are judged against established normative conventions. However, there has been a recent revolution in the range of techniques, empirical methods and paradigms used to examine reasoning behavior. New Approaches in Reasoning Research brings to the fore these new pioneering research methods and empirical findings.
We have put together this online catalog filled with the latest psychology books published by Psychology Press, Routledge and Guilford Press.
Click here to opt in to receive the monthly Routledge Psychology Newsletter!
Browse books by subjects/disciplines within Research Methods and Statistics
Learn more about our diverse book series and collections of our best books
New textbooks in established subject areas for students at all stages of their degree
The courses below offer a listing of the most current textbooks from Routledge Research Methods and Statistics. You can also continue browsing our complete catalog of textbook options. If you'd like to consult with one of our representatives, browse our contact listings.
Many of our key textbooks and course books have companion websites that provide additional resources to educators and students such as; information, downloads, tools and supplemental materials for the books they accompany.
- An Introduction to Statistical Concepts, 3rd edition
- Applied Multivariate Statistics for the Social Sciences
- Approaching Multivariate Analysis, 2nd Edition, A Practical Introduction
- Beginner’s Guide to Structural Equation Modeling, 3rd Edition
- IBM SPSS for Intermediate Statistics
- IBM SPSS for Introductory Statistics
- Introduction to Psychometric Theory
- Learning From Data, 3rd Edition
- Measurement Theory in Action
- Multilevel Analysis
- Quantitative Data Analysis with IBM SPSS 17, 18 & 19
- Quantitative Psychological Research
- Research Design and Statistical Analysis, 3rd Edition
- Research Methods in Applied Settings, 2nd Edition
- Statistical Power Analysis A Simple and General Model for Traditional and Modern Hypothesis Tests,3e
- Statistical Power Analysis with Missing Data, A Structural Equation Modeling Approach
- Statistics in Plain English, Third Edition
- Strategies and Tactics of Behavioral Research, Third Edition
- Test Theory: A Unified Treatment
Browse and download our Catalogs, brochures and leaflets
New, Upcoming and Key Titles 2014
New, Upcoming and Key Titles 2014