When can I expect to receive my copy?
If ordering a print version, please allow up to 21 business days. For e-inspection, please allow up to 72 hours for email delivery.
What if I never received my print or e-inspection copy?
For questions on delivery of print or e-inspection, please contact:
Order Enquiries – Europe/Asia/Africa/Aus.Bookpoint
130 Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxon OX14 4SB, UK
Telephone: +44 (0) 1235 400 400
Fax: +44 (0) 1235 400 401
Order Enquiries – North/South AmericaRoutledge, c/o Taylor & Francis Group LLC
7625 Empire Drive, Florence, Kentucky 41042-2919, USA
Toll-Free Phone: +1 (800) 634-7064
Toll-Free Fax: +1 (800) 248-4724
Order Inquiries – Australia, New Zealand and FijiTaylor & Francis Group
Suite 5, Level 2, 11 Queens Rd, Melbourne, VIC 3004 Australia
Telephone: +61 (0) 3 8842 2420
Fax: +61 (0) 3 8842 2424
Order Inquiries – East and Southeast AsiaTaylor & Francis Asia Pacific
60 MacPherson Road, Block 1 #06-09 Siemens Centre, Singapore 348615
Tel: +65 6508 2888
Fax: +65 6742 9356
How long is my e-inspection access?
You have 180 days to review your copy from when it is emailed to you.
Can I access my e-inspection copy on the go?
Yes, VitalSource ebooks are available for download and offline access through iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, Mac and PC. For a full breakdown of features and services,
click here: http://bookshelf.vitalsource.com/features
Terms and Conditions
- Select textbooks are available as complimentary exam copies to qualified instructors and lecturers for consideration as a course textbook that could be recommended for student purchase. Requests will be considered only upon provision of a relevant module or course name, a future course start date and an expected student enrolment figure. You may request up to 3 titles per course per year with a maximum of 15 exam copies in a year.
- Exam copies may be sent in print or electronic format and we reserve the right to change the format that you will receive. In cases where an electronic exam copy is offered, we would be happy to provide a complimentary print copy should you adopt the book as a required text for a course.
- By requesting a complimentary exam copy, you are consenting to Taylor & Francis contacting you in order to get your feedback on the book, recommend similar titles, and notify you of exciting news and events at T&F. If the title that you have requested is not immediately available then your request will be placed on backorder. Backorders will be sent once the title becomes available.
- Delivery of your exam copy will depend on the format being supplied. Provided your request meets our exam copy policy, please allow up to 21 business days for delivery of print exam titles and 48 hours (Monday to Friday) for delivery of electronic exam titles. In some countries a prepayment (proforma) invoice may be required.
- In the few weeks following your request we will send you an e-mail asking for your feedback about the title. Please do take a few minutes to complete this form as your feedback is important – positive or negative – and helps us develop our textbooks. If we do not receive feedback then we do reserve the right not to supply further inspections until feedback has been received. If there are 5 or more exam titles awaiting feedback from you, we will be unable to process any other exam copy requests until feedback for these has been received.
By submitting this form, you agree to the terms and conditions above.
eInspections – Providing the global academic community access to a wealth of textbooks
We offer our textbooks as online inspection copies for instructors & lecturers looking for new and innovative content for courses and modules. Our online e-inspection copies are available from VitalSource and they are easy to access and simple to use. You can bookmark and annotate to customize the text for teaching and sharing with colleagues. E-inspection copies enable us to reach the worldwide academic community with trusted content to ensure better outcomes for students and a greater number of options for instructors. Should you choose to adopt a textbook you have reviewed online as core reading for your class, we can either extend permanent access to the ebook or send a print copy.